About Us – News
The following news items include Itrezzo release notes for Contact Management Software. Please note that the full detailed itrezzo Agent Server Release Notes can be found in the itrezzo Wiki.
- February 21, 2012 – itrezzo Agent Pre-release software version 4.3.7 is released, with some updated features for Contact synchronization.
- February 1, 2012 – itrezzo Agent software version 4.3.5 is released, Improved performance in procedure that creates Mandatory Contacts.
- January 27, 2012 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.3.3 is released, added UI for configuring Auto-DL for ActiveSync-enabled users.
- January 20, 2012 - itrezzo Agent software version 22.214.171.124 is released fixed an issue with saving private/public attributes for user profile fields. Fixed an issue with ICE (in case of emergency) contact name's length.
- January 13, 2012 - itrezzo Agent software version 126.96.36.199 is released, Dialog box to select users from the GAL (Global Address List) has updated feature.
- December 23, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 188.8.131.52 is released, comments for ICE (In case of emergency) contact feature updated & a bug update for last viewed ICE (In case of emergency) contacts.
- December 23, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.2.11 is released. Update: When using AD (Active Directory) queries for list expansion (AddressLookups>0) the agent now checks all supplied lookup domains for members of the list.
- December 6, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.2.10 is released, Modified Custom Contact lists (CCL) process to make merge process work correctly for contacts with EX-type email addresses read from an Exchange folder.
- December 1, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 184.108.40.206 is released, Fixed a glitch that auto selected wrong information for department and business address.
- November 17, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 220.127.116.11 is released, Added feature of reading details of Exchange contacts via MAPI table.
- November 4, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.2.7 is released, itrezzoAgent Server can be configured to rely exclusively on Active Directory queries when expanding lists of addresses which describe the source data for Mandatory Contact Lists (MCL) and the target lists for MCLs or custom contact lists (CCL).
- October 19, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.2.4 is released, Fixed the bug that triggers SMTP column to be dropped from the export set when field list is filtered
- October 19, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.2.3 is released, Recompiled to remain in-sync with agent code referencing shared modules
- October 10, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.2.2 is released, Modified import procedure so it is able to filter out other attachments being added by the mail gateway. For example, if all outbound messages include a disclaimer, the import procedure will properly select the correct attachment.
- October 3, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.2.1 is released, Fixed defect in any CCL (Custom Contact List) query against a MAPI folder that included the Assistant Phone field
- September 22, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.2.0 is released, Fixed mapping issues for InterOrg Connector in the import and export procedures that caused data to be dropped from some fields (SMTP (Simple mail transfer protocol), BusPhone (Business Phone), BusFax (Business Fax) and all business address fields) when an import set was an ACDS (Alternate Contact Data Source) and MCL (Mandatory Contact List).
- September 19, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.1.15 is released, Fixed bug in saving property change to existing Alternate Contact Folder.
- September 15, 2011 - itrezzo Agent software version 4.1.14 is released, Recognizes "CacheLookups" (Cache Lookup) DWORD registry setting. When this value = 1, the agent will reduce the number of lookup calls to Exchange and Active Directory by 60-70% during an EPS task.
- August 30, 2011 - Contacts Reachable in Emergency itrezzo Unified Contact Management. Through earthquakes, hurricanes, and network failures, itrezzo UCM ensures leadership, disaster recovery and continuity teams can communicate …
Itrezzo In the News
TMCnet: itrezzo Unified Contact Management Keeps Companies Prepared with Emergency Contacts
Californian company itrezzo announced that its Unified Contact Management (UCM) helped companies ensure that all their emergency contact lists and information were up-to-date and were available on thousands of employees’ smart phones, tablets, and desktops. More.
TMCnet Unified Messaging Week in Review
It was a busy week in the Unified Messaging sector this week. Here are some of the major stories from TMCnet. With Hurricane Irene and other recent disasters in mind, California-based itrezzo announced that its Unified Contact Management (UCM) solution helped companies ensure that all of their emergency contact lists and related information were up-to-date and were available on thousands of employees’ smartphones, tablets and desktops. More